Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Bashing?

Everyone seems to be a comedian these days... Ha, ha, ha. Brett's a vindictive, petty, immature, clueless, egotistical, manipulative, selfish, despicable, legacy-destroying, traitorous butt-head.

I can take the name calling people, but this site (Sconnie Nation) has gone too far. The 1st name is Bret, not Brent. Lucky they didn't put the last name or they probably would've spelled it like it's pronounced. Interesting story about that. When I was little, I couldn't pronounce Fav-re, so the family change the pronunciation for the greater good (ME). But I digress.....

This has got to stop. Isn't easier to love me than hate me? What's not to love? Even if I might be vindictive, petty, immature, clueless, egotistical, manipulative, selfish, despicable, legacy-destroying, and traitorous, is that really so bad? Think about it...

BFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment