Friday, July 17, 2009

High School Football Players

There's been a lot of speculation on why I practice with high school football players. I'm an attention whore, I'm this, I'm that. All valid points but wrong. Why not just ask ME. Who knows ME better than ME?

It's very simple. It's the same reason that middls age guys often look for trophy girl friends. To make them feel young, alive, virile. I can't turn back the clock, so I find younger teammates.

Thats also why I have a separate dressing room from the rest of the team. I need to feel special. I'm ME, and the team is them. It has nothing to do with ME being vindictive, petty, immature, clueless, egotistical, manipulative, selfish, despicable, legacy-destroying, and traitorous.

Are we clear now? Good...

BFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment