Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Judas Favre

Have you seen this website? Judas Favre. Everyone seems to have an opinion about ME. Why don't don't people just listen & believe ME?

Do these people think they're funny? Talking & acting like I'm some vindictive, petty, immature, clueless, egotistical, manipulative, selfish, despicable, legacy-destroying, traitorous butt-head. I'd like to set the record straight. I am NOT a butt-head.

People, people, this talk has got to stop. Why do you all persist? If you think it's your job to pick me apart, I have one word for you. Retire...


BFTD

1 comment:

  1. Brett Favre your the greatest in my book.I hope you'll remain in football after retirement. It would be great if you'd join Howie and guys, Your sense of humor would be a great asset to the games. I would love to see you play football forever, but that's not possible. I'm what you'd call a Brett Favre fan. PS I enjoy doing the crossword puzzles too,i was wondering if you were working on one to relax before the game with the New Orleans?

    ReplyDelete