Thursday, July 23, 2009

Article on Examiner com

Did you see this article? Examiner.com writer Jess Motiff posted this: Pride of a city - The Green Bay Packers.

Let me address a couple of points in this article because I think it always better to listen to ME when talking about ME. Here are some quotes that need clarification:

"Favre was a great part of the team’s history." Not a great part, the greatest part.

"However, for some to think that he is the franchise is just sad." Some to think? Everyone to think. And I also think he made a typo. "Is just sad" was probably supposed to read "makes me glad".

"The Packers didn’t come into existence in 1992." Well duh... How stupid do you think I am? I came to the Packers 1992. They must have been in existence when I came to them.

If you allow for time to trade for ME, design game plans for ME, build a separate dressing area just for ME, that would make the beginning year of the franchise about 1990. I haven't looked this up but I'm guessing I'm pretty close on the year.


I'll be contacting Mr Motiff to correct these quotes.

BFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment