Thursday, July 9, 2009

40% For ME

You've heard the stories about the Vikings adjusting their playbook 40%, to account for my enormous talent ME. True. Me and Brad (ever notice how I refer to my Head Coach by 1st name and all other players refer to them as Coach) have made allowances for my stellar unique brand of quarterback play.

Here's how the 40% breaks down:

10%: Throwing late down the middle into triple coverage. This includes
ME motioning to receivers after the play, on camera, to put the blame on them for the interception or incompletion.

!0%: Throwing wounded ducks when I'm in the grasp of a defender, because getting sacked doesn't pat my stats. This includes throwing my O-Line under the bus even though I held the football for 10 seconds.

10%: Going for the big strike, instead of just going for the 1st down & moving the chains. Does anyone really remember how many 1st downs Joe Montana made?

5%: Forcing the ball to a receiver instead of checking down to a running back. When you check down & the running back racks up big yeards, who get the credit? Not
ME.

5%: Calling audibles, trying to prove I am smarter than the coach and bigger than the team.

Now, that's what I call a playbook...

BFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment